- Your Brain is not as Smart as it Thinks March 7, 2014
- How to Set your Minimum Success Criteria March 4, 2014
- Lean + Agile DC: A Summary in Tweets February 12, 2014
- Stop Celebrating Failure January 14, 2014
- One Simple Trick for Succeeding at User Centered Design January 6, 2014
- Make Your Web Application More Secure By Focusing on Users August 11, 2011
- Interview with Elliot Susel: Tech Risk + Agile February 22, 2013
- The Three Biggest Risks to Your Startup February 21, 2013
- It’s Time for Nonprofits to Get Lean November 11, 2011
- Good Enough Technology August 29, 2012
- Your Brain is not as Smart as it Thinks - Teague Hopkins Group: […] talked before about the 3 types of risk&...
- Ego Risk Downs DC Startup Tixelated - Teague Hopkins Group: […] is not a case, as ego risk often is, of...
- How to Set your Minimum Success Criteria - Teague Hopkins Group: […] team to still be excited about the oppor...
- The Three Biggest Risks to Your Startup - Teague Hopkins Group: […] Innovator’s Digest […]...
- Robbins Hopkins: Great solution to an age old problem. I spent a lo...
Agile Agile software development Breakpoint Business Cognition Cognitive bias Critical thinking Culture Customer Customer Development Decision theory ego risk Entrepreneur Entrepreneurship Eric Ries Evaluation Evaluation methods Experiment Failure Human–computer interaction Innovation Intelligence analysis Lean Lean Startup Management Marketing Nonprofit organization Nonprofits Productivity Product management Project management Research Risk Salience Science Scrum Security Software project management Software testing Technology Tests Unconference Usability User Web 2.0
Teague Hopkins (teaguehopkins)
Founder/Lean Startup Coach at THG, helping teams innovate more effectively and efficiently. @Lean mentor. #LeanDC and @CultureCampDC organizer.
Tweeting since January 14, 2008