- How to Find Customers to Interview May 14, 2014
- You Can’t Build Culture April 10, 2014
- Creative Doubt and the Money Function March 24, 2014
- Your Brain is not as Smart as it Thinks March 7, 2014
- How to Set your Minimum Success Criteria March 4, 2014
- Básicos Lean Startup: ¿Cómo elegir un Segmento de Clientes en mercados B2B?: […] G. “12 Tips for Early Customer Develop...
- How to Find Customers to Interview - Teague Hopkins Group: […] Office Hours […]...
- BestVersion.Me | Passion: How to Find What You Care For: […] think what we are working on is aligned ...
- Nick: Your article is very useful and have good knowledg...
- Iftekhar Ahmed: Glad to read your post :). It is very informative!...
Agile Agile software development Breakpoint Business Cognition Cognitive bias Critical thinking Culture Customer Customer Development Decision theory ego risk Entrepreneur Entrepreneurship Eric Ries Evaluation Evaluation methods Experiment Failure Human–computer interaction Innovation Intelligence analysis Lean Lean Startup Management Marketing Nonprofit organization Nonprofits Productivity Product management Project management Research Risk Salience Science Scrum Security Software project management Software testing Technology Tests Unconference Usability User Web 2.0
Teague Hopkins (teaguehopkins)
President at THG - Management Consulting for Innovation & Growth; #leanstartup; Serious Games; @Lean mentor. @CultureCampDC organizer.
Tweeting since January 14, 2008