The only sustainable competitive advantage is an organization’s ability to learn faster than the competition.– Peter Senge, author of The Fifth Discipline
- We strive to change the way people change the world.
- We believe technology & psychology can help innovators succeed faster and more often.
- We believe that entrepreneurship and innovation are learned, not innate.
- We believe that everyone has the potential for creativity.
- We choose to invest in high-performing teams that innovate, mitigate risk, and succeed faster and more often.
What We Do
We work with large organizations to reduce risk and increase the speed of launching new products and services by adopting lean and agile approaches. We provide workshops and coaching for organizations that need to innovate efficiently. We can help execute a single project, or develop a persistent internal innovation program.
How We Do It
We combine technology, management process, and culture-hacking to help organizations grow. We like to help people do things they didn’t think possible and we love to challenge conventional wisdom. We’re as picky about our projects as you are about your team.
If we can help your organization achieve something remarkable, let’s chat.
The goal of every startup experiment is to discover how to build a sustainable business around the vision.– Eric Ries, pioneer of Lean Startup