Last night I had the privilege of moderating a panel discussion with four other lean startup practitioners at the Ballston BID Launchpad in Arlington, VA. The event was organized by Lean Startup Machine, and the five of us will all be mentoring at the upcoming Lean Startup Machine DC on September 20-22. Moderator Teague Hopkins [...]
Tag Archives | Culture
Culture Camp DC was this weekend. We had an amazing group of attendees, fantastic sessions, brilliant ideas, and some great discussions. Photos Photos from the event are available on Google+. Blog Posts In keeping with the spirit of an unconference, we’ll leave it to the attendees to tell you what they thought of Culture Camp [...]
I’ve written a guest post for TLC Labs titled 6 Smart Ways to Innovate Inside Your Corporate Culture. I invite you to check it out, along with the rest of their fantastic blog about adopting lean startup methodologies and fostering a culture of innovation inside a 40-year old corporation. Pressed for time? Learn the most [...]
You’re trying to hire highly talented individuals to bring your dreams to reality. You’re trying to set up some kind of process so that you won’t spend a de-motivational amount of time sifting through resumes full of typos, doing preliminary technical interviews with folks who can’t FizzBuzz their way out of a paper bag, and [...]
Most job descriptions are terrible – so are most resumes – but they don’t have to be. Startups, or people hiring for a new job, often have to write job descriptions before they have complete clarity about the position, and perhaps even before they have a lot of experience hiring. If you’re writing your own [...]
- Your Brain is not as Smart as it Thinks March 7, 2014
- How to Set your Minimum Success Criteria March 4, 2014
- Lean + Agile DC: A Summary in Tweets February 12, 2014
- Stop Celebrating Failure January 14, 2014
- One Simple Trick for Succeeding at User Centered Design January 6, 2014
- Make Your Web Application More Secure By Focusing on Users August 11, 2011
- Interview with Elliot Susel: Tech Risk + Agile February 22, 2013
- The Three Biggest Risks to Your Startup February 21, 2013
- It’s Time for Nonprofits to Get Lean November 11, 2011
- Good Enough Technology August 29, 2012
- Your Brain is not as Smart as it Thinks - Teague Hopkins Group: […] talked before about the 3 types of risk&...
- Ego Risk Downs DC Startup Tixelated - Teague Hopkins Group: […] is not a case, as ego risk often is, of...
- How to Set your Minimum Success Criteria - Teague Hopkins Group: […] team to still be excited about the oppor...
- The Three Biggest Risks to Your Startup - Teague Hopkins Group: […] Innovator’s Digest […]...
- Robbins Hopkins: Great solution to an age old problem. I spent a lo...
Teague Hopkins (teaguehopkins)
Founder/Lean Startup Coach at THG, helping teams innovate more effectively and efficiently. @Lean mentor. #LeanDC and @CultureCampDC organizer.
Tweeting since January 14, 2008