Last night I had the privilege of moderating a panel discussion with four other lean startup practitioners at the Ballston BID Launchpad in Arlington, VA. The event was organized by Lean Startup Machine, and the five of us will all be mentoring at the upcoming Lean Startup Machine DC on September 20-22. Moderator Teague Hopkins […]
Tag Archives | Culture
Culture Camp DC was this weekend. We had an amazing group of attendees, fantastic sessions, brilliant ideas, and some great discussions. Photos Photos from the event are available on Google+. Blog Posts In keeping with the spirit of an unconference, we’ll leave it to the attendees to tell you what they thought of Culture Camp […]
I’ve written a guest post for TLC Labs titled 6 Smart Ways to Innovate Inside Your Corporate Culture. I invite you to check it out, along with the rest of their fantastic blog about adopting lean startup methodologies and fostering a culture of innovation inside a 40-year old corporation. Did you find this useful? Subscribe […]
You’re trying to hire highly talented individuals to bring your dreams to reality. You’re trying to set up some kind of process so that you won’t spend a de-motivational amount of time sifting through resumes full of typos, doing preliminary technical interviews with folks who can’t FizzBuzz their way out of a paper bag, and […]
Most job descriptions are terrible – so are most resumes – but they don’t have to be. Startups, or people hiring for a new job, often have to write job descriptions before they have complete clarity about the position, and perhaps even before they have a lot of experience hiring. If you’re writing your own […]
- How to Find Customers to Interview May 14, 2014
- You Can’t Build Culture April 10, 2014
- Creative Doubt and the Money Function March 24, 2014
- Your Brain is not as Smart as it Thinks March 7, 2014
- How to Set your Minimum Success Criteria March 4, 2014
- Básicos Lean Startup: ¿Cómo elegir un Segmento de Clientes en mercados B2B?: […] G. “12 Tips for Early Customer Develop...
- How to Find Customers to Interview - Teague Hopkins Group: […] Office Hours […]...
- BestVersion.Me | Passion: How to Find What You Care For: […] think what we are working on is aligned ...
- Nick: Your article is very useful and have good knowledg...
- Iftekhar Ahmed: Glad to read your post :). It is very informative!...
Teague Hopkins (teaguehopkins)
President at THG - Management Consulting for Innovation & Growth; #leanstartup; Serious Games; @Lean mentor. @CultureCampDC organizer.
Tweeting since January 14, 2008