Last October, I had the privilege to go back to Wesleyan University as a speaker. I gave a one-hour talk on how lean startup principles can be applied to nonprofits and social ventures. My talk was part of the inaugural speaker series of the Patricelli Center for Social Entrepreneurship. Wesleyan has recently made the video […]
Tag Archives | Nonprofits
Nonprofit startups face all the challenges nonprofits face, plus all the challenges of for-profit startups. The compounded nature makes it more difficult, not less, to start a successful, lean, and sustainable nonprofit compared to a similar for-profit. One of the key pieces that nonprofit founders frequently forget is that not making a profit doesn’t mean […]
Want to change the world, but have limited time and money at your disposal? Join the club. You can’t drive change if you pour your heart and soul into an inefficient engine. You need to get lean. Nonprofits and social movements need to learn from the lean methodology, or risk wasting resources and throwing away […]
- How to Find Customers to Interview May 14, 2014
- You Can’t Build Culture April 10, 2014
- Creative Doubt and the Money Function March 24, 2014
- Your Brain is not as Smart as it Thinks March 7, 2014
- How to Set your Minimum Success Criteria March 4, 2014
- Básicos Lean Startup: ¿Cómo elegir un Segmento de Clientes en mercados B2B?: […] G. “12 Tips for Early Customer Develop...
- How to Find Customers to Interview - Teague Hopkins Group: […] Office Hours […]...
- BestVersion.Me | Passion: How to Find What You Care For: […] think what we are working on is aligned ...
- Nick: Your article is very useful and have good knowledg...
- Iftekhar Ahmed: Glad to read your post :). It is very informative!...
Teague Hopkins (teaguehopkins)
President at THG - Management Consulting for Innovation & Growth; #leanstartup; Serious Games; @Lean mentor. @CultureCampDC organizer.
Tweeting since January 14, 2008